Dental Treatment Golden CO
- Comprehensive exam including risk assessment: are you cavity prone
- Oral cancer screening: look in the back of the throat, sides of the tongue, under the tongue, and glands
- Restorative screening: check your existing restorations and if there are new areas of decay
- Occlusal screening: we see how do your teeth come together and “match up”
- Periodontal screening: check for periodontal disease or gingivitis
Digital radiographs are used to detect cavities in between the teeth. We can also see the tips of the roots on a different type of digital x-ray. Patients with healthy teeth and gums will receive a dental cleaning. If periodontal disease is present, the hygienist will discuss if further treatment is necessary.