How full arch implants can replace the entire upper or lower arch of teeth
- Posted on: Nov 30 2022
Full arch implants are becoming an increasingly popular option for those missing all of their teeth. Unlike traditional complete dentures, which can slip and cause discomfort, full arch implants are firmly anchored into the jawbone, providing a stable base for artificial teeth. We offer full arch implants and restorations at Golden Dental Solutions of Golden, CO.
Who is a good candidate for full dentures with implants?
If you are considering full arch implants, consult with a qualified implant dentist at Golden Dental Solutions to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedure. Once it is determined that you are a good fit for this restorative solution, the next step is to have a thorough dental examination to develop a treatment plan.
What are the benefits of full arch implants?
There are several specific advantages that come with choosing full arch implants over dentures or other tooth replacement options. These added benefits include:
- Improved chewing ability: Unlike dentures, which can slip and make it difficult to chew, full arch implants are firmly anchored in place, allowing you to eat your favorite foods without worry.
- Increased comfort: Since full arch implants are placed directly into the jawbone, they provide a more secure and comfortable fit than dentures.
- Improved speech: Dentures can sometimes slip, causing you to mumble or slur your words. With implants, you can speak confidently, knowing that your teeth are securely in place.
- Improved self-esteem: Unlike full dentures alone, which can look artificial and cause you to feel self-conscious, full arch implants look and function just like natural teeth, allowing you to smile with confidence.
- Improved oral health: Full arch implants do not require the removal of healthy tooth structures like dental bridges, making them a more conservative option for tooth replacement. In addition, because they are placed directly into the jawbone, they help to preserve bone density and prevent further deterioration of the jawbone.
Are you considering full arch implants for your smile?
Call Drs. Nancy Gill, Dallas Kenson, and Evelyn Qi of Golden Dental Solutions to discuss your needs. The office is located in Golden, CO, and can be reached by calling 303-277-9600.
Posted in: Full Arch Implants Supported Resorations