Tips for picking a dentist in Golden, Colorado
- Posted on: Mar 15 2021
Whether you want to switch dental providers in the Golden, Colorado area or are new to the community, you will want to take the time to learn about the benefits of working with the team at Golden Dental Solutions. Our team of providers, including Drs. Nancy Gill, Dallas Kenson, and Evelyn Qi are available to help new and current patients with their oral health needs. But what should you look for in a new dentist? What qualities are important to you, and do they align with the goals you have in mind for your smile? At Golden Dental Solutions, we can help guide you through the process of obtaining—and maintaining—good oral health and wellness.
What should you look for when choosing a dentist?
- Location – the location of a dental practice is valuable because it needs to be close by for you to maintain your routine appointments. If a dental practice is too far away, you may avoid making necessary appointments due to the location of the office.
- Area of expertise – some patients need a dentist who has a specific area of expertise. For example, children may need a dentist with pediatric experience, while older adults may require the assistance of a professional who has extended experience with dentures.
- Experience – always work with an established dental facility that has years of experience in providing the dental care you desire.
- Word of mouth – many dental practices have patients who spread their information through word of mouth. You want to find a dental facility and dentists who have a good track record and reputation throughout the community, as does the team at Golden Dental Solutions.
- Payment arrangements – dental work can be expensive, which is why our team is pleased to offer different financial options for patients who need necessary work. We work with many popular dental insurance companies to ensure most procedures are covered by benefits.
Contact Golden Dental Solutions today
Golden, Colorado area patients who are in a situation that requires them to find a new dentist, or those who are new to the area, are welcome to book a consultation appointment with Drs. Nancy Gill, Dallas Kenson, and Evelyn Qi to discuss the benefits of choosing Golden Dental Solutions for their dental health and wellness. We are excited to provide a wide selection of general, preventive, cosmetic, and restorative procedures for new and established patients. Call (303) 277-9600 to schedule a visit with our team and visit our state-of-the-art facility at 1218 Arapahoe Street.
Posted in: Dental Health