What you need to know about dental implants
- Posted on: Nov 30 2020
Dental implants continue to be a popular method of tooth replacement for patients in the area of Golden, Colorado. Dr. Nancy Gill and her team at Golden Dental Solutions is excited to offer dental implants for patients when they are great candidates for them. However, many patients have questions about dental implants, and want to learn what sets them apart from the alternative options including bridges and dentures. We encourage patients to ask about this restorative solution as it can be appropriate for many patients who are experiencing tooth loss or extraction.
Facts about implants
When considering tooth replacement options, many patients find dental implants to be an intriguing and desirable choice. Below are just a few facts about dental implants that can make them a possibility for our patients at Golden Dental Solutions:
- Dental implants offer versatility. Implants are used in replacing one, several, or all teeth in the smile, depending on how they are restored.
- Dental implants are biocompatible. These titanium metal implants are compatible with the body, allowing it to integrate with the bone and become one with the jaw.
- Dental implants are permanent. When patients take good care of their oral health and dental implants with brushing, flossing, and routine dental visits, they are ensuring the longevity of their restoration.
- Dental implants are durable. Because dental implants stimulate bone growth of the jaw to hold it in place, they have a sturdy and strong foundation. No other tooth replacements option is as durable as a dental implant.
- Dental implants are natural-looking. Dental implants are made of titanium, but they are covered over the abutment with a dental restoration such as a crown, bridge, or denture. These restorations are made to match the smile to look as natural-looking as possible when placed.
- Dental implants are an investment. Though dental implants are one of the more expensive options when it comes to tooth replacement, they are highly advantageous when compared to alternatives. They last a lifetime which provides direct value over the years.
Call Dr. Nancy Gill today
Are you interested in learning more about dental implants? Call (303) 277-9600 to request an appointment with our team at Golden Dental Solutions of Golden, Colorado.
Posted in: Dental Implants